With Clients throughout the southeast, CashTrans’ Project Specialist possesses forward thinking, problem-solving skills, who’s willing to tear down walls, build bridges, and light fires. A trusted professional with a rare passion to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization while helping to increase efficiencies and understanding along the way. An individual with vision, not afraid to start from the beginning….
Operations & Sales Support – To review, direct, & coordinate all facets of the projects pipeline, from solutions design (Pre-Sales) & research, through order entry & implementation, while technically documenting/recording project details through the project management lifecycle to ensure profitability benchmarks are achieved. In this role you will manage the project while acting as the customer interface, coordinating key project deliverables to achieve established goals and objectives while ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
Candidate will possess the ability to lead teams rather than just manage. Must be sensitive in working with multiple partner channels and service personnel. Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks in unison while communicating clear project goals and expectations. Possess the ability to act in an autonomous role with little, if any, management direction.
- Daily interaction between executive management, customers, direct sales representatives & strategic partners.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the administrative and sales team.
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software (MAC & PC).
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors.
- Rigorously update and maintain CRM database and routinely crosscheck against sales & operations reporting.
- Setup and maintain customer files and sales files via “Server”.
- Routinely maintain CashTrans’ systems with client/partner data.
- Attend sales, customer, contractor and team meetings, as needed.
- Assist sales with solutions design and technical support information in a timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend & communicate agreeable project expectations.
- Accurately communicate customer transactions such as orders, quotes, & change orders directly with the sales team.
- Obtain accurate information from vendors, partners and/or subcontractors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve project profitability.
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor all open-orders and installation dates to ensure meeting customer expectations – expedite as needed.
- Contact customers following implementations to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any open cases.
- Be familiar and accountable for accurate job costing to assigned projects.
- Report monthly forecast for jobs scheduled to close – “Revenue Report”
- Perform other duties as assigned.