With Clients throughout the southeast, CashTrans’ Relationship Manager possesses forward thinking, problem-solving skills, who’s willing to tear down walls, build bridges, and light fires. A trusted professional with a rare passion to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization while helping to increase efficiencies and understanding along the way. An individual with vision, not afraid to start from the beginning….
- To Serve as regular client day-to-day liaison and act as the sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products. Represent the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities. Focus on acquiring new customers while retaining and growing an existing client base.
- To review, direct, & coordinate all facets of the sales pipeline, from leads management, needs assessments, presentations / proposal through post sale & post project client follow ups.
- To regularly coordinate with sales support on the following; (to include but not limited to), requisition requests, contracts review and assessments, scheduling & implementations, market analysis & research, to customer presentation/proposals, while technically documenting/recording project schedules through the project management lifecycle to ensure profitability benchmarks are achieved.
Position Detail & Responsibilities:
- Meet/exceed assigned quota
- Manage territory pipeline
- Manage all territory customer/prospect communication
- Maintain customer loyalty through customer contact / issue resolution
- Maintain account profile in CASHforce CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Drive conversion of sales and marketing generated leads to key account stakeholders and owners
- Manage Client approval. /sign-offs at project milestones
- Assist with delivery and implementations process in coordination with Operations & Sales Operations
- Schedule client visits and host demonstrations
- Participate in regional marketing events
- Support partner / service development network
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the administrative and sales team
- Present a professional image to customers and vendors
- Continuous improvement of field sales standards and qualifications
- Continuous improvement of the leads and projects scoring process
- Remain current on consumer preferences, changes in local codes and product developments by attending sales meetings, vendor training and trade shows, or reading trade journals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of service experience implementing and/or supporting Financial Services equipment.
- 7+ years of commissioned sales experience working with community financial institutions with a 6 to 12-month sales cycle
- Successfully manage/maintained customer relationship through projects (from lead to contract to delivery)
- Trusted Professional, with a strong record of solutions-driven consultative approaches, able to deliver measurable results – while clearly communicating purpose, utter positivity, and a rare passion to help all levels of an organization increase their knowledge and understanding along the way.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to foster strong client relationships.
- Strong communication and public presentation skills
- Highly intelligent, organized & structured thinker
- Self-starter who has the ability to consistently meet project milestones while delivering solutions under budget.
- Team oriented with a priority on organizational goals